Bank offers affordable consumer loan to new customers
In the summer, Bank introduced a new and really affordable consumer loan to the Finnish loan market!
The Bank.com service loan is only available to new customers of the service.
The consumer loan is between 1000 and 5000 euros and has a payment period of 12 to 24 months.
Bank’s consumer loan is a traditional and clear one-off loan.
The consumer loan is 20 years old and is issued without collateral and guarantors.
Bank’s consumer loan also takes precisely the price comparison, the loan rate is only 8% and the actual annual interest rate on the loan is only 10.40%.
If you need more consumer loan, you should check out the Bank Norwegian bank , where you can get a loan up to € 50,000.
Important information in brief:
- The age limit is 20 years.
- Affordable Consumer loan 1000 – 5000 Euros.
- Payment period is 12 to 24 months.
- Affordable consumer loan is only available to new customers!
- Consumer loan is an unsecured loan that does not require collateral or guarantors.
- The loan application is easy and free.
- You will receive the loan decision immediately after submitting your application.
- Accepted loans will be paid to the customer’s account immediately.
- Search for a loan immediately with a free loan application.
Bank is a truly versatile service that allows you to borrow instantly in all situations.
Bank has been operating in the Finnish loan market since 2007, so it is an old and well-known loan service.
Working with the Bank.fi loan service is now easier and faster, as they have redesigned the look of their websites and simplified the loan application process.
As I already wrote, Bank.com offers a loan for all your needs, you can apply for a small and fast loan, a higher consumer loan or a continuous loan account.
The age of all loans is 20 years, and no loans are required for collateral or guarantors.
Bank is also very competitive in terms of costs and interest if compared to other similar loan services.
With its versatility, ease of use and reliability, we can genuinely recommend Bank’s loan service as one of the good alternatives for you who are wondering where to apply for the loan.
Who can apply for a consumer loan from Bank?
The age limit for the Bank.fi service is 20 years.
The borrower is required to have good loan information and sufficient regular income.
The borrower must also have Finnish citizenship and a fixed address in Finland, as well as his / her own online banking codes or mobile certificate.
How much does Bank grant consumer loan?
Bank’s consumer loan is available for amounts between 1000 and 5000 euros.
The amounts of the consumer loan are staggered every 1000 euros.
Because the consumer loan has to pay back?
The consumer loan has a payment period of 12 to 24 months.
The payment time varies according to the loan amount requested:
- The payment period for consumer loans of 1000 to 2000 euros is 12 months.
- The maturity of consumer loan of EUR 3000 to 5000 is 24 months.
How are Bank’s consumer loan applied?
The Bank.fi service loan is applied for through a free loan application on their website.
Applying for a consumer loan has been made very easy and simple.
Here’s how to apply for a loan:
- Go to the Bank.fi service site.
- Select the desired loan amount.
- Identify your service with your own Netbank ID or mobile certificate.
- Enter the requested information about yourself.
- Send your application.
- You will get a loan decision right after the application is sent.
- Accept, sign and return the loan agreement.
- The money will be transferred to your account as soon as Bank has received the signed loan agreement.
Do I need collateral or guarantors for consumer loan?
You do not need.
Bank.com service loan is an unsecured loan that does not require any guarantors or collateral.